Posted By admin on July 25, 2012
These are some great resources that learned about through the college courses I have recently been taking. Even though not all of the sites are specifically related to visual impairments, all of them are full of useful information that I think may be helpful…or at least interesting enough to check out.
- All About Vision –How To Read Your Eyeglass Prescription– Browse this website for other eye/vision related articles.
- Project Ideal – Informing and Designing Education for All Learners
- Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness – Links in left sidebar on O&M and Braille
- TelAbility Handouts and Video-conference Presentations – Handouts are sorted by category in the left sidebar.
- CESA 7 – A Wisconsin special education website with a variety of useful information
- Optic – Optimising the Inclusive Classroom